- Gotten dinged by Wharton. Honestly, I'm not bent out of shape about this.
- Given notice at my company (leaving at the end of the month)
- Planned some travel abroad for the summer (I'll tell you more about it when I'm done planning)
- Made a video for my waitlist candidacy at Booth
Quite a bit! I'm getting really amped up about my next steps. I've submitted my deposit at Columbia and, if Booth doesn't work out, I'm going to be a Columbian for the class of 2014! They gave me a small scholarship too, so that sweetens the deal just a bit. If I do get Booth, I'm going to have to do some thinking since I feel so personally invested in starting at CBS this fall. And if, come May 16, I am still on the waiting list, I'll probably decline the offer and give my undivided attention to Columbia.
Reading the Booth waitlist thread on the GMATClub forum can be a bit discouraging. Apparently there's a database showing everyone who hasn't explictly declined Booth's offer, and currently there are more people in that database than there are in a typical Booth entering class. I'm avoiding the conversation though, keeping it low key, and just waiting patiently for a waitlist decision.
But for now, Roar Lion Roar!