Thursday, March 29, 2012

Ding at Stanford

Yesterday I got the most expected news imaginable - a Stanford rejection. Given that I never got an interview, it was the least disappointing rejection (of any kind) that I've ever gotten in my life.

Tomorrow is Wharton's d-day. I'm trying not to be nervous, but it's hard because I know that the school calls admits in the morning. So you know that a thousand or so people are going to be waiting by their phones starting at 8:00am EST.

I'll let you know how this goes. Keep your fingers crossed for me.

More later.

4 comments:

  1. Hi,

    Congratulation for Clear-admit BOB Nomination!Stay in touch!

    Sanket.
    http://knowingthepathandwalkingthepath.blogspot.in

    ReplyDelete
  2. i am finding really nice information regarding online courses. So i prepared my note. your post help me a lot. Thanks for sharing it dear.
    Online MBA

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey!
    It's quiet around here. Any updates? Did you do the video for Booth. I'm really hoping that you get off the WL soon. I met quite a few Booth/Wharton admits at ASW and I know that some of them are definitely choosing Wharton. Hopefully that leads to some good movement on the waitlist and we can be classmates.

    Or I can just tell Booth that I ain't coming unless they let you in too!

    ReplyDelete