Thursday, February 16, 2012

Interview invite at Wharton

After a crappy V-day with my Harvard rejection, I just got an invitation to interview at Wharton!

Text from the invite is below:
Dear  Applicationist,

You have been invited to interview for the MBA program at The Wharton School. To schedule your interview, which must be confirmed by 11:59 p.m. on Sunday, February 26, 2012, log into your Wharton account and select "Search" in the Events box to the right on the main page.
I guess they aren't nearly as excited as I am.

I'll let you know how my Booth interview goes this weekend.

More later.

2 comments:

  1. Very good information. Its very useful for me. We need learn from real time examples and for this we choose good training institute, we need to learn from experts . So we make use of demo classes . Recently we tried linux demo class of Apponix Technologies.


    ReplyDelete