Sunday, January 15, 2012

My Columbia interview was short, but was it sweet?

Just had my CBS interview last week. It was supposed to be 45 minutes long but only lasted between 25-30. The interviewer was very nice and enthusiastic, but basically went from question to question with little commentary in between. It didn't feel as personal as I thought it would be, given my interviewer's personality and assurance that the interview would be very informal.

I'll post the questions from my interview after my decision is rendered, which should be in a couple of weeks.

For now, I'll be waiting for potential interview invites at the other schools. My year-end review at my job is also coming up, so I'll get to know my pay raise and promotion potential by then.

Hopefully it all works out!

More later.

2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Do You Know AximTrade Review Is A Global Financial Firm That Offers A Wide Range Of Financial Services, Including Fx, Cfd, No Deposit Bonus And More Sign Up With Aximtrade Login Account And Trade In Forex

    ReplyDelete